Welcome to Kindergarten
Your soon to be Kindergarten child has the opportunity to begin their school life with a solid foundation by becoming a part of our Christ Lutheran School Family this upcoming school year.
“We are truly blessed to have a wonderful school family who is understanding, caring and supportive. God has truly blessed us with a second family,” says one family about Christ Lutheran.
- Find out about tuition. Your family CAN afford to come to CLS!
- Find out about curriculum. What WILL your child be learning?
- Christian values, self-discipline, manners, self-motivation along with all the basics of reading, math, science, social studies and the fine arts.
- Meet our teachers with 49 years of combined teaching experience
- Mrs. LaRhea Voelker who has a Masters in Literacy
- Mrs. Marcia Bliss, who has a degree in Special Education.
- We CAN meet your child’s needs.
We want YOU to be a part of our Kindergarten family, our Christ Lutheran School family, but most of all a part of God’s Family. Joshua 24:15- "But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."
This year our kindergarten classrooms will average 15-16 students in each room. Does that make a difference? You bet it does. Read the article by the New York Times to learn about the difference small class sizes and quality teachers will make for your child