At Christ Lutheran School, we strongly believe that
Christian education is not a commodity.
It’s a ministry. It’s a commitment. It’s a connection.
CLS awards more than $50,000 in financial aid each year to qualifying families.
Lutheran congregations associated with Christ Lutheran School typically offer tuition assistance to member families. Check with your church to see if your congregation offers help.
CSF Program At a Glance
- Each K-8 student in your family is eligible for a scholarship. Younger siblings may also be considered for a scholarship once they enter kindergarten.
- Once you have applied and received a scholarship(s) your family becomes a 'requalifying' family. Meaning each year after applying your scholarship(s) can be renewed IF each year's application continues to be complete, the correct documentation has been provided and there is available funding.
- Your scholarship is transferable. If you decide to send your children to a different private school, CSF will transfer your scholarship to your new school if it resides in the counties we serve.
Please note: all program benefits are dependent upon availability of funding, a family’s continued financial eligibility, and adherence to CSF program requirements.
CSF Scholarship Policies and Requirements
- Every family must contribute at least $500 per year towards tuition for their child/children (paid to the school), and each CSF scholar must achieve an attendance rate of at least 90%.
- CSF parents/guardians must complete an online parent survey in the spring.
- To transfer your scholarship to another school, your child’s former school must complete an Exit Confirmation Form. Your child's scholarship will not be transferred until the school confirms your family is current on your payments. The new school must then complete a School Commitment Form.
- Your child must comply with school standards. If your child is expelled from school, your child will lose his/her scholarship with no option to renew. This does not affect sibling’s scholarships.
- You must agree to make your child’s academic information available for CSF program assessment (e.g., grades, test scores).
- To renew your scholarship each year, you must fill out a requalification application. Applications are open online from February to early May each year.
If these requirements are not met, your student will not be eligible for scholarship renewal.
If you would like to learn more about Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha (CSF) go to https://www.csfomaha.org/
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
You believe in the power of private education, and you want the families in your community to have access to it. Of course, some of those students and their families will need tuition assistance. That means you need an accurate, unbiased way of determining which students receive awards and how much each of those awards should total.
With FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, we work with you to create a custom application to securely collect families’ financial data. This allows you to make data-driven award decisions based on financial needs, while also streamlining your enrollment process by bringing your admissions process online, and eliminating a silo-based infrastructure.