Revel will be done via online auction this year and it is live! The auction is open until May 15th at 8:30 PM. Our goal is to raise $50,000 this year. Money will go toward tuition assistance and building improvements (K-2 restroom upgrades and locker installation). Directions are below on how to download the app and get to our auction. Once you download the app and get things set up, use this quick link to get to our auction with a click of a button. https://handbid.app.link/PcmfzW4v55
On the Handbid Website
- Go to the Handbid Events website (https://events.handbid.com/) and click on the "Login" link at the top.
- Enter your email and password
- Click the SIGN IN button
- From here, you can access the auction you are looking for by searching by organization name or auction name. You will find ours by typing in “Christ Lutheran”
On the Mobile App
- If you are using the app for the FIRST time, you will need to complete the login/registration form.
- Make sure to enter the CELL PHONE number of the device you are using as Handbid will send a text message to that device.
- Once you complete and submit form, you will receive an SMS with a 5-digit PIN CODE. This PIN CODE represents your unique login to Handbid. You can also use this PIN CODE as your password onHandbid.com.
- Either type in the 5-digit PIN CODE sent to you or click on the link provided in the SMS.
- Once you enter this code or click on the link the app will take you to a list of auctions to select from. You will find ours by typing “Christ Lutheran”
I see a list of auctions, now what do I do?
- In this list you should find the auction you are attending or plan to attend. Type in “Christ Lutheran” You can search for it at the top, sort the list by name, or browse the list. Tap the icon to enter it. You should see our school logo.
- Bid or Browse?
When you first enter an auction, you will be prompted with the Question, "Are you going to bid in the Auction?". If you have been invited to this auction and you want the auction manager to see you in the list of "possible bidders", then you should respond with "Bid". Otherwise, if you tap "Browse", you will not be assigned an auction paddle number and the auction host will not know that you have registered. It would be helpful for the auction manager to know you are setup. If you are familiar with the event and plan to attend, select "Bid.”
- In order to bid in our auction, you must enter a credit card. There is a small credit card finance fee for those that win auctions.
- Once you enter a credit card, you are in! You may see possible items by swiping left or right across your screen. You may also make a donation using the “donate” button.